These terms & conditions form a legal agreement between Bullbear Limited and you, the user. Bullbear Limited is a company registered in England & Wales; incorporated with Companies House under the registration number: 10668735 and Vat no: 268485161; with its registered office and primary place of business at 27 Finsbury Circus, London EC2M 7AB, United Kingdom. Bullbear Limited operates under the trading name of Bullbear and will hereby be referred to as “Bullbear”, “us”, “we”, or “our”.
All disputes related to the terms and conditions mentioned in this agreement will be adhered to in accordance with English law and shall be litigated before a court located in London, England.
Bullbear offers its services under the below mentioned terms and conditions. The services include access to the software and all other information on the Bullbear mobile application, and its website – www.bullbear.io, as well as all related content and any communications between Bullbear and the user.
Part 1. Products & Services
By downloading and signing up for the Bullbear mobile application, and by purchasing any products or services from the Bullbear website the user acknowledges and agrees that:
- All products or services purchased will be delivered to the user via email.
- Bullbear will ensure swift delivery of any product or service as per the delivery instructions mentioned at the time of purchase.
- The user will input a valid email address to receive any product.
- Refunds will be given back to the user only if the product or service gets cancelled by Bullbear.
- The user will email Bullbear about any issues with product delivery on firstname.lastname@example.org
- All education products are for the sake of self-learning and does not guarantee any form of real-world trading success.
- Bullbear does not bear any responsibility for views expressed by any instructor or educator through their education products or services.
- Bullbear does not bear any responsibility for any real-world trading success or failures, and the user will carefully read all financial and education disclaimers before purchasing any product or signing up with a recommended broker.
- The user will not transfer, copy or re-sell any education products sent to them by Bullbear; including any videos, ebooks, or virtual classroom credentials. In such a case the user will be liable to pay the full purchase value for each copy they make of any product.
Part 2. Registration restrictions
By downloading and signing up for the Bullbear mobile application, the user acknowledges and agrees that:
- The user is not under the age of 15 years. If under the age of 18 years, the user has received permission from a parent or guardian, who has read and understood these terms and conditions, to access Bullbear’s services.
- The information provided by the user in the sign-up process, including email addresses and any other details, is accurate, updated, and belongs to the user.
- The user will not post any offensive content on their profile, including offensive pictures and usernames.
- Bullbear reserves the right to block or delete users based on any user content deemed to be offensive by the Bullbear admin, App store, or other users.
- Bullbear bears no responsibility for any device requirements, App store registrations, internet charges, or any other costs incurred by the user to avail Bullbear’s services.
- Bullbear bears no responsibility
Part 3. Investment Strategy & Content Disclaimer
Bullbear is a fantasy game that uses real world investments and delayed asset prices to provide users with relevant information to maintain dummy portfolios and compete with other users in competitions. By downloading and signing up for the Bullbear mobile application, the user acknowledges and agrees that:
- The Bullbear mobile application offers no financial advice or guidance on real money investments and bears no responsibility for any investing or trading decisions made by the user, under any circumstances, on any platform.
- All the data, prices, insights and any other related information provided by Bullbear is only available to assist the user to perform better at competitions within the Bullbear app itself and is not meant as investment guidance.
- Bullbear aims to provide relevant and updated market content but bears no responsibility for any mistakes in its content, such as the sector, instrument, or market information provided on the application, including, but not restricted to, names, prices, settlement dates, price charts, insights and updates.
- Bullbear bears no responsibility for any mistakes in third-party content linked to the application. Such content includes, but is not limited to, financial news, company information and updates, instrument prices, and all other external content linked to the application.
- Bullbear offers no financial incentives for any user and is not meant to be used as a betting or gambling exchange.
Part 4. Games, Badges & Rewards
Each user of the Bullbear mobile application starts at the beginner level, from which they can gain badge promotions by playing games and earning victory points. The competition rules and basis of victory points (called bulls) is based on a percentile system and can be viewed in the lobby of each competition or in Bullbear’s FAQ section available on its website www.bullbear.io. By downloading and signing up for the Bullbear mobile application, the user accepts that:
- Bullbear bears no responsibility for any psychological or mental distress felt by the user due to the competitive structure of the Bullbear application, including, but not limited to addiction, emotional stress, or physical pain.
- Bullbear aims to provide flawless play but bears no responsibility for technical problems with any part of the competitions including, but not limited to, the instruments, sectors, results, informational prizes, and league structure.
- Bullbear bears no responsibility for technical problems and cannot be liable for any claims based on loss of tokens, points, or user account.
- Bullbear reserves the right to change the badge and games structures without notice, including, but not limited to, changing the league thresholds, changing victory or loss structures, and removing or adding instruments or sectors from or to any competition.
- Bullbear reserves the right to discontinue promotional competitions that come with informational prizes as well as all other competitions at any time, without any notice.
- Bullbear bears no responsibility for solving user disputes regarding any part of the competitions, including, but not limited to, results, buying and selling of instruments, loss of data, and miscalculated portfolios.
- Bullbear sources market data from external vendors. Bullbear bears no responsibility for consequences of delayed or end of day data and its effect on the buying and selling of instruments and the overall competition results.
- Bullbear reserves the right to cancel or amend any competition at any time.
- Bullbear reserves the right to amend the bull level (total points earned) of any user at its discretion.
- Bullbear reserves the right to withhold any redeemable rewards from any user pending internal review of fair play.
- Bullbear reserves the right to change, edit, discontinue, or remove any rewards mentioned on the Bull store.
Part 5. Market Data, Insights & Updates
Bullbear offers users a platform to maintain portfolios and compete with other users within public leagues. Each competition has a market section with a broad range of instruments available for selection. By downloading and signing up for the Bullbear mobile application, the user acknowledges and agrees that:
- Bullbear reserves the right to add or remove any instrument to or from a competition.
- Bullbear aims to provide a flawless data stream, but bears no responsibility for any errors in instrument prices, including but not limited to, zero prices, no prices, historical price charts and erroneous dates.
- Bullbear bears no responsibility for erroneous calculations of short term trends and volatilities provided for each instrument within the market section on the application.
- Bullbear aims to provide correct and updated content, but bears no responsibility for incorrect insights and updates for instruments, including, but not limited to, incorrect names, headquarters, holdings, sectors, markets, indices, currencies, trivia, brands, components and products.
- Bullbear bears no responsibility for erroneous updates and incorrect third party content linked to the application in the latest updates section or in the informational prizes.
- Bullbear’s content and information is for the sole purpose of competing within the mobile application and Bullbear bears no responsibility for any investing or trading actions taken by the user, on the application or elsewhere.
Part 6. User Rights and Restrictions
Bullbear grants the user a licence to use the Bullbear mobile application and related services on Bullbear’s sole discretion. By downloading and signing up for the Bullbear mobile application, the user acknowledges and agrees that:
- All intellectual property rights for the application and website are owned by Bullbear. This includes all software, systems, servers, brand materials
- The user licence, granted by Bullbear, can be terminated, replaced, amended or blocked at any time upon Bullbear’s discretion.
- The user shall not amend, copy or translate any part of the mobile application or website. The user agrees to protect our IP rights from third parties.
- The user shall not redistribute any information or data available on the Bullbear mobile application.
- The user shall not use any of Bullbear’s services for unlawful activities.
- Bullbear may transfer its rights to any third party without the prior consent of the user.
- Bullbear does not guarantee constant availability of its services and can choose to amend or discontinue any or all services at any time.
- The user can choose to discontinue using Bullbear’s services by simply removing the Bullbear software from their device.
Part 7. App Store Rules and Limitations
By downloading and signing up for the Bullbear mobile application, the user acknowledges and agrees that:
- The user is responsible for reading, understanding and adhering to the terms and conditions of their device’s App Store, including but not limited to the Apple iTunes App Store or Mac Store and Google Play store.
- The user is responsible for any costs, registration details and credentials required by Apple and/or Google.
- Apple and/or Google shall not bear any responsibility for the availability, maintenance or functioning of the Bullbear mobile application.